Sew, What's Up

Sew What’s Up Presents

The Sew What’s New Archive

This archived content is from Mary Wilkins’ sewing and quilting message board “Sew What’s New,” which was retired in August 2007. It is being provided by “Sew What’s Up,” which serves as the new home for many members of “Sew What’s New.”
From: thereikiroom
Date: 12-31-2004, 08:54 PM (1 of 3)
Hi my name is angela can u help me plese i am trying to decorate a loft conversion into a sewing room for myself i would like to know where i can purchase a metal rule which i can fit onto my cutting table and does anyone know of a template which i can transfer of a tape measure preferably a large one would be ideal whch i would like to put onto the wall above the cutting table is this possible any help or tips would be gratefully recieved.
many thanks for this wonderful site and all who donate their time and information to help each other thanks
User: thereikiroom
Member since: 12-30-2004
Total posts: 1
From: plrlegal
Date: 12-31-2004, 09:29 PM (2 of 3)
Angela purchase a metal yard stick and I purchased a tape measure at Hancock's that is 120 inches.

User: plrlegal
Member since: 05-19-2001
Total posts: 318
From: Martha
Date: 12-31-2004, 11:44 PM (3 of 3)
Angela - has a variety of workroom supplies. They have a metal edge that you can screw to the edge of the table and then attach a self adhesive tape to that. They also have the heavy weight canvas to cover the cutting table.
User: Martha
Member since: 12-30-2000
Total posts: 44
Sew, What's Up
Search the “Sew What’s New” Archive:
Visit Sew What’s Up for the latest sewing and quilting tips and discussions.
This page was originally located on Sew What’s New ( at