Date: 03-23-2005, 03:34 AM (1 of 2)
* Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky, and I thought to myself, where IS the ceiling?
* On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
* Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
* Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statute.
* I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.
* I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
* I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.
* Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
* Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time, chances are you won't be needing him again.
* When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.
* You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
* Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
* A pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in the butt.
* Don't be irreplaceable - if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
* After every rise in salary, there is less money at the end of the month than there was before.
* Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
* I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
* If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
* When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question, " How would Superman handle this?"
* The more garbage you put up with, the more garbage you are going to get.
* Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.
Member since: 10-28-2003
Total posts: 56
Date: 03-23-2005, 11:18 AM (2 of 2)
Auzzi, thank you for that. It's so true.
owner/editor of Sew Whats New
Member since: 06-23-2005
Total posts: 2542
Visit Sew Whats Up for the latest sewing and quilting tips and discussions.
This page was originally located on Sew Whats New (www.sew-whats-new.com) at http://www.sew-whats-new.com/vb/archive/index.php/t-15414.html
Sew Whats Up is hosted by ZenSoft