Date: 03-22-2006, 12:18 PM (1 of 2)
GAMES FOR WHEN WE ARE OLDER
1. Sag, you're It.
2. Hide and go pee.
3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
4. Kick the bucket
5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.
6. Musical recliners.
7. Simon says something incoherent. (my favorite)
8. Pin the Toupee on the bald guy.
SIGNS OF MENOPAUSE
1. You sell your home heating system at a yard sale.
2. You have to write post-it notes with your kids' names on them.
3. You change your underwear after a sneeze.
OLD IS WHEN
1. Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
2. You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to
3. Getting a little action means I don't need fiber today.
4. Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.
5. An all-nighter means not getting up to pee!
THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEKEND
1. I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting
clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in
the first place!
2. When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky
3. Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply
press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?
4. Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't
fallen asleep yet. (another favorite of mine)
5. My husband says I never listen to him. At least I think that's what he
Learning something new with every stitch!!
Member since: 11-29-2005
Total posts: 349
Date: 03-23-2006, 01:19 AM (2 of 2)
Good ones Maureen!! Those will go up on the bulletin board at work!
Tickled pink with my Innovis 4000D
Member since: 01-21-2004
Total posts: 2026
Visit Sew Whats Up for the latest sewing and quilting tips and discussions.
This page was originally located on Sew Whats New (www.sew-whats-new.com) at http://www.sew-whats-new.com/vb/archive/index.php/t-18663.html