Date: 11-29-2006, 01:02 AM (1 of 5)
I thought you would want to know about this e-mail virus.
Even the most advanced programs from Norton or McAfee
Cannot take care of this one.
It appears to affect those who were born prior to 1970.
1.! Causes you to send the same e-mail twice. Done That!
2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail! That Too!
3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person. Yep!
4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you. Who Me?
5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment. Well Darn!
6. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished. Oh No - Not Again!
7. Causes you to hit "DELETE" instead of "SEND." I Just Hate That!
8. Causes you to hit "SEND" when you should "DELETE."
IT IS CALLED THE "C-NILE VIRUS."
OH NO I THINK I HAVE THIS ...........Susie
I'm regressing back into my youth, I just have to figure out how I'm going to convience my body to come along with me.
Member since: 06-25-2005
Total posts: 1118
Date: 11-29-2006, 03:39 PM (2 of 5)
Jeez Susie! I think I have this too!!! Is there no cure??????
Member since: 12-02-2004
Total posts: 2345
Date: 11-29-2006, 03:45 PM (3 of 5)
I've done every one of those over the years! Danged virus tends to hang on, doesn't it?
Member since: 08-06-2006
Total posts: 1548
Date: 11-29-2006, 04:17 PM (4 of 5)
Thank heavens I DON'T have this virus...because I'm so perfect
la la la la la la la....
Member since: 09-06-2002
Total posts: 2414
Date: 11-29-2006, 10:14 PM (5 of 5)
betcha Microsoft doesn't have a patch that you can download to fix that either!
Member since: 05-27-2001
Total posts: 240
Visit Sew Whats Up for the latest sewing and quilting tips and discussions.
This page was originally located on Sew Whats New (www.sew-whats-new.com) at http://www.sew-whats-new.com/vb/archive/index.php/t-20853.html