Date: 12-09-2006, 03:53 PM (1 of 5)
1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are
3. Amnesia --- I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas
4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and ...
6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me
7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
8 . Full Personality Disorder-- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why
9. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ..
10. Agoraphobia --- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House
11. Senile Dementia --- Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House in My Slippers and Robe
12. Oppositional Defiant Disorder --- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House
13. Social Anxiety Disorder --- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate
So little time, sew much to do...........
Member since: 10-16-2005
Total posts: 342
Date: 12-09-2006, 04:32 PM (2 of 5)
|lol, Peggy, good one!||
Member since: 08-06-2006
Total posts: 1548
Date: 12-09-2006, 05:02 PM (3 of 5)
Peggy, I bow to your superiour singing skills - much chuckling here in England-land!
love and kisses, Jan
Cells a Speciality
DNA to order.
Member since: 12-22-2002
Total posts: 3626
Date: 12-09-2006, 08:48 PM (4 of 5)
sitting in the corner,and giggling away....
Tickled pink with my Innovis 4000D
Member since: 01-21-2004
Total posts: 2026
Date: 12-09-2006, 09:33 PM (5 of 5)
way too funny !!!! (my husband is #9, but refuses to believe it...anyone who lines up their shoes, pens, shirts (by color)and folds his underwear, and ROTATES it newly washed to the bottom, theres something wrong...)
(this comming from a woman who doesn't fold her underwear, doesn't wear shoes unless she has to, owns 1 pen (which resides in the checkbook), and I don't care what color shirt I wear, as long as it fits, has no holes or stains... )
Member since: 09-06-2002
Total posts: 2414
Visit Sew Whats Up for the latest sewing and quilting tips and discussions.
This page was originally located on Sew Whats New (www.sew-whats-new.com) at http://www.sew-whats-new.com/vb/archive/index.php/t-20941.html