Date: 01-14-2007, 03:11 AM (1 of 2)
Investment tips for 2007.... for all of you with any money left, be aware of the next expected mergers so that you can get in on the ground floor and make some BIG bucks.
Watch for these consolidations in 2007.
1. Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and R.Grace Co will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2. Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and become: Poly, Warner Cracker.
3. 3M will merge with Goodyear and become: MMMGood.
4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will
merge and become: ZipAudiDoDa.
5. FedEx is expected to join its major competitor, UPS, and become:
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become: Fairwell Honeychild.
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: Poupon Pants.
8. Knott Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become: Knott NOW!
9. Victoria's Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new name: Titty Titty Bang Bang
Member since: 09-06-2002
Total posts: 2414
Date: 01-14-2007, 09:14 AM (2 of 2)
Member since: 08-19-2003
Total posts: 218
Visit Sew Whats Up for the latest sewing and quilting tips and discussions.
This page was originally located on Sew Whats New (www.sew-whats-new.com) at http://www.sew-whats-new.com/vb/archive/index.php/t-21208.html