Date: 05-03-2007, 10:14 AM (1 of 2)
SIGNS OF MENOPAUSE:
1. You sell your home heating system at a yard sale.
2. You have to write post-it notes with your kids' names on them.
3. You change your underwear after a sneeze.
OLD IS WHEN:
1. Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
2. You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.
3. Getting a little action means I don't need fiber today.
4. Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.
5. An all-nighter means not getting up to pee!
Member since: 04-22-2005
Total posts: 133
Date: 05-03-2007, 05:12 PM (2 of 2)
I will say this gang -- Getting older is definitely not for wimps! I always thought getting older would be a lot easier -- man was I ever wrong -- I seem to have aches and pains these days in places I didn't even know I have!!! LOL
Member since: 05-19-2001
Total posts: 318
Visit Sew Whats Up for the latest sewing and quilting tips and discussions.
This page was originally located on Sew Whats New (www.sew-whats-new.com) at http://www.sew-whats-new.com/vb/archive/index.php/t-22279.html